There are 768 different Muslim people groups in the world today, with populations over 100,000. The good news is that over 75% of those Muslim people groups have a local fellowship or people intentionally sharing the love of Jesus with them! That leaves less than 25%, or 179 people groups, without an opportunity to hear the gospel and we believe God wants that number to reach zero!
PRAY FOR ZERO is a prayer initiative which seeks to see the remaining 179 people groups adopted for a year of prayer by 179 churches across the UK.
Will you be one of those churches helping Muslim people hear the gospel for the first time?
Adopting a people group for prayer is a great way to develop the prayer life of a church.
The idea is that a church makes a commitment to pray for an ‘unengaged ’ Muslim people group for a minimum of a year. The goal is to raise up daily prayer for 12 months, with a minimum of 12 people each praying for 30 days in turn.
Some churches have 12 individuals, couples or families praying to cover each month, and some have 12 small groups taking it in turn. Others have used a combination of small groups, seniors, youth groups, women’s groups or Sunday School classes .
Whatever way your church chooses to organise it, we want to thank you for praying!
Frontiers provides each church with:
Contact email@example.com for further details
Wednesday 4th SeptemberUrban poorIn contrast with the wealthy lives of some in urban areas, are those living in the Muslim ghettoes of Gujarat.Ghettoes might give the idea of extreme poverty but in fact this is not the case, as there is electric and water supply to thei...Read More
Tuesday 3rd SeptemberGujarat stateThe Gujarati Shaikh live in the state of Gujarat, whom they are named after. This is India’s most North Westerly state, immediately next to Pakistan’s eastern border. Gujarat has an unusual mixture of territory. In the west, there ...Read More
Friday 30th AugustBringing the Good News “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19On Tuesday we read the great challenge of reaching the many people grou...Read More
Thursday 29th AugustAnsari – a large unreached people group“And the grace of God overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.” 1 Tim 1:14A second priority people group for Frontiers and an FPG is the Ansari of India. They also featured in th...Read More
Wednesday 28th AugustPashtun – a large unreached people group“Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for m...Read More
Tuesday 27th AugustThe challenges India struggles to sustain its vast population. Although the economy is growing, only a relatively small proportion is benefitting. Many remain impoverished, particularly women and children, both in urban and rural areas. The government have mad...Read More